24cm Artificial Silk Flower Rose Butterfly Boxwood Ivy Wreath in Cream-Pink
Beautiful quality artificial silk flower wreath, decorated with cream-pink Roses, buds, butterflies, Boxwood, Daisies, Holland Ivy and Hop.
Great for home and wedding decoration or as a gift.
Data & Approximate Measurements:
What size of Candles?
Candles that may be shown in pictures with Candle Rings are not included unless this is explicitly indicated (e.g. with decorated votive candle holders). For the maximum size candle that can be used with a particular wreath or candle ring please check the inner diameter in the measurements (or email us if none is provided).
For example, a 1 inch inner diameter normally corresponds to dinner candles, while a 3 inch or larger wreath or candle ring diameter is intended for pillar candles.
For your and your guests' safety please remember that the fabric of the artificial flowers is flammable and care must be taken when burning candles in any sort of setting.
All products are delivered boxed to minimise the risk of damage in transit.
costs a flat £3.95 per order with a standard 2-3 working day delivery (non-guaranteed).
Special Delivery is available as an option for urgent orders.
To check availability and get an accurate delivery quote, please simply add all required items to your basket, adjust the quantities and select your location.
All UK deliveries are sent with standard Royal Mail or Interlink Express services (depending on order size) and if available a tracking number will be emailed to you together with dispatch confirmation.
International Delivery depends on weight, order size and location. To obtain an accurate delivery quote, please add all required items to your cart, adjust the quantities and select your location. For larger orders you may be prompted to contact us if an automatic quote is not possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these artificial flowers/plants suitable for outdoor use?
- Almost all of our artificial plants and flowers can be used outside, for example in hanging baskets or window boxes. The most notable exceptions are artificial flowers made from paper, as well as most potted plants or flowers.
You should also be aware that the flowers and leaves are commonly made from synthetic fabric, which means that although they are reasonably fade-resistant, it is still possible for them to begin to fade over extended periods of time, depending on their exposure to direct sunlight. Of course, you may feel like changing your outdoor flowers seasonally, even if there isn't any trace of fading at all.
- How do I cut a bush into individual stems?
- You can cut your artificial flower arrangement, flowering bush or plant into single stems or strands using wirecutters. Please do not use scissors as most branches have wires inside.
- Could you please clarify the phrase 'sold in a set of 2' (or 6, 12, etc)?
- Certainly - this just means that the indicated price is for a pair (or a lot of 6, 12, etc) of identical items.
The photos will normally show just a single one, unless you can clearly see two separate and identical things. In the case of stems there will usually be a separate picture to show a single stem or spray (but they tend to look much nicer in a bundle).
The measurements provided apply to only a single item (for example length will mean individual length rather than combined length).
- What if I have another, unanswered questions?
- Find more answers, try other topics, but if you really can't find an answer anywhere, please feel free to contact us.
Product code: 30330524 (Cream-Pink)
Good to Know
- Delivered from UK stock
- All items are delivered boxed
- Fully Secure Checkout
- Standard delivery in 2-3 working days
- Special Delivery available
- 14 day no quibble returns policy