Available in Red and Cream.
Beautiful, high quality artificial Christmas tree shaped decoration, decorated with velvet Poinsettia and holly.
The bird house is made of real wood.
Great for home or office decoration.
Can be hang on the wall (see photos below).
Data & Approximate Measurements:
|9cm, 10cm, 12cm|
Potted Plants and Flowers
Potted flowers or plants are delivered as pictured and only need minimal arranging to look their best.
Please check the description for the pot material. If not indicated otherwise they are made from a plaster/papier-mache type material which will not last in wet weather and as such is suitable for indoor use only.
However, unlike clay pots or ceramic vases, they do not shatter, and as a result are extremely well suited for use in schools, hospitals and care homes.
All products are delivered boxed to minimise the risk of damage in transit.
costs a flat £3.95 per order with a standard 2-3 working day delivery (non-guaranteed).
Special Delivery is available as an option for urgent orders.
To check availability and get an accurate delivery quote, please simply add all required items to your basket, adjust the quantities and select your location.
All UK deliveries are sent with standard Royal Mail or Parcelforce services (depending on order size) and if available a tracking number will be emailed to you together with dispatch confirmation.
International Delivery depends on weight, order size and location. To obtain an accurate delivery quote, please add all required items to your cart, adjust the quantities and select your location. For larger orders you may be prompted to contact us if an automatic quote is not possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these artificial flowers/plants suitable for outdoor use?
- Almost all of our artificial plants and flowers can be used outside, for example in hanging baskets or window boxes. The most notable exceptions are artificial flowers made from paper, as well as most potted plants or flowers.
You should also be aware that the flowers and leaves are commonly made from synthetic fabric, which means that although they are reasonably fade-resistant, it is still possible for them to begin to fade over extended periods of time, depending on their exposure to direct sunlight. Of course, you may feel like changing your outdoor flowers seasonally, even if there isn't any trace of fading at all.
- How do I cut a bush into individual stems?
- You can cut your artificial flower arrangement, flowering bush or plant into single stems or strands using wirecutters. Please do not use scissors as most branches have wires inside.
- Could you please clarify the phrase 'sold in a set of 2' (or 6, 12, etc)?
- Certainly - this just means that the indicated price is for a pair (or a lot of 6, 12, etc) of identical items.
The photos will normally show just a single one, unless you can clearly see two separate and identical things. In the case of stems there will usually be a separate picture to show a single stem or spray (but they tend to look much nicer in a bundle).
The measurements provided apply to only a single item (for example length will mean individual length rather than combined length).
- What if I have another, unanswered questions?
- Find more answers, try other topics, but if you really can't find an answer anywhere, please feel free to contact us.
Product code: 20631723
(£13.33 excl. VAT)
Good to Know
- Delivered from UK stock
- All items are delivered boxed
- Fully Secure Checkout
- Standard delivery in 2-3 working days
- Special Delivery available
- 14 day no quibble returns policy